At this point in your life, if there's something you're still hoping to OUTGROW . . . bad news. It's probably permanent. Also, you're not going to get any taller, or see any noticeable improvements to your genitalia.
Here are the eight most common things people say they SHOULD'VE OUTGROWN by now . . . but haven't.
1. Calling their parents "mommy" and "daddy."
2. Playing video games.
3. Being afraid of the dark.
4. Eating sugary cereal . . . and not just for breakfast.
5. Watching cartoons.
6. Popping bubble wrap.
7. Laughing at bodily functions, noises, and smells.
8. Wanting to watch Disney movies and go to the Disney parks.